I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

LORAC COSMETICS 50% OFF BLOWOUT SALE AT SEPHORA (2014)

Hello gorgeous!

I wanted to make a quick announcement to everyone that all Sephora stores will be selling Lorac Cosmetic products for 50%! I went to a regular store, as well as one located inside of a JC Penny's and the sales associate told me that Lorac Cosmetics will no longer be sold at Sephora stores and therefore they are trying to sell their stock of Lorac products. What is out is what is out so make sure you purchase them as soon as possible! They had their infamous lipglosses for less than $10.00, their natural performance foundation for $18.00,  Powders and cream foundations for $16, tanning products for less than $20, and more!

Be sure to stop by your local Sephora to score this amazing deal!

Until next time,
xoxo
Vanessa

Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube!: www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie

No comments:

Post a Comment