I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

REVIEW: PONDS Luminous Finish BB+ Cream

Hello everyone!

I hope your summer has been just as amazing as mine! Thank you for all the sweet emails and blog post suggestions! They are well appreciated! Today, I wanted to do a review on a lesser known BB cream that I just found at a glance when I was at Target the other day. It is the POND's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream.

POND's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream in Medium
(Mine came with a free extra!)
$10.99 at drugstore.com 
So, I got mine at target for around the same price as drugstore.com ($10.99).

CLAIMS

Flawless in Seconds, + More Even Tone in 2 Weeks!
Even skin tone for a natural, luminous look!
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • Natural Looking Coverage
  • Visible Dark Spot Reduction
  • Non-greasy Moisturization
  • Non-comedogenic - Won't Clog Pores
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypoallergenic
Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ cream is formulated with breakthrough Tone Perfecting Complex and gives you luminous coverage instantly plus visible dark spot reduction.  Effortlessly reveal your natural, luminous look!"
Source: Drugstore.com

Ingredients List

Packaging claims
Cute shiny bottle
Size comparison with packaging

Shade: Medium
Streaked across hand
Fully Blended



Vanessa's Opinion

I've only been using this product for a week or so, and since I don't have dark spots, I can't really testify about the dark spot reduction. I like how this product contains SPF 15, that way I know my skin will be protected from the harsh sun-rays. I agree that it isn't greasy, and smooths out my skin and pores. The coverage is more light-medium. If you have visible pimples or scars, the will peep through. However, it will even out your unevenness, and smooth pores. Personally, I would recommend using either your fingers, blending sponge, or a Sigma F80 brush for an even application.  I like to put MAC's studio finish concealer on pimples (if any), and then finish it all of with Bare Mineral's Mineral Veil to complete a light, yet flawless look!

I personally think this BB cream deserves more attention because I love how healthy and flawless my skin looks. I highly suggest this BB cream for someone with sensitive skin because it doesn't feel heavy, and did not break my skin out.


Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa

Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube!: www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie

By the way! Sigma has some awesome new FREE gifts with purchases for the month of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment