I've MOVED BLOGS to www.vanessatiffanie.com Thank you!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SEPHORA 2014 BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!

Hello lovely ladies (and gents)!

Sephora found a new sneaky way to inform beauty obsessors, like myself, their upcoming Black Friday deals! They posted them on their snapchat story (@sephorasnaps)! If you don't have a snapchat, lucky for you, I screenshotted the pictures they posted on their snapchat! Get ready for some amazing sets! Like every year, the majority of the huge steals are $10!






Until Next Time,
xoxo
Vanessa Tiffanie

Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube!: www.youtube.com/vanessatiffanie

Also, Sigma will be offering FREE SHIPPING (no minimum! on all orders this Black Friday!)
CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO SIGMABEAUTY.COM


Disclaimer: Valentia Skincare was kind enough to send me their product for consideration. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment